Thursday, June 14, 2012

Sammy - Adopted October 2010

Hi! I just wanted to let you know that Sammy is doing great! Sammy is a little maltipoo I adopted about a year ago from APAWS, when his name was Derby. He had been abandoned by previous owners when they moved. Lucky for him, the new owner of the house was an awesome lady who brought him to you guys. He looked more like a Sammy to me, and since I already had a bichon frise named Dino at home, I figured I would start my own rat pack! Sammy and Dino were instant best friends, and Sammy truly completed my family. Dino is the type of dog that just needs another dog to be balanced, and he made me crazy until we got Sammy. I learned over time that Sammy usually takes a while to warm up to new dogs, but that was not the case with his new brother.

Sammy and Dino's favorite activities are wrestling (loudly) and zooming around the house (loudly). I don't know who feels luckier for having found Sammy - Sammy, Dino, or me!

Thank you so much for all the work you do, and for helping me to find the missing piece of my family!




No comments:

Post a Comment