Friday, May 9, 2014

Oscar - Adopted December 2012

As you can tell from my pictures, I’m doing great. I have totally taken control over everyone’s heart! I am a lap dog for sure..see picture of me with my adopted granny. My forever home is the most wonderful place! The yard is full of squirrels, and I have plenty of room to run, jump and play. My adopted family still can’t figure out how I got out of the fenced back yard one day and barked at the front door to get back in!! I have my own window to sit in...see picture.  My mom had plants there and...well...I decided they were better off not in that window! The picture of me on the sofa wearing my jogging outfit is actually a painting made on the computer by my adopted dad. The other picture of me needs no explanation. If I find a soft place, I’m there! Sorry to be so late letting you know how I was doing, but I have been so busy with the holidays and all those people coming to see me...so many laps to sit in!!! Thanks so much for helping me find the best home possible! 





No comments:

Post a Comment