Thursday, December 12, 2013

Karma (formerly Molly) - Adopted May 2013

Thank you for your email regarding Molly.  She is doing wonderfully!  She and I communicated for around four weeks and finally decided her new name would be Karma. 
 
Karma now is healthy, happy and enjoying life.  She has brought a new energy to my home.  She loves to run - which my grandchildren enjoy.  They all run in big circles with each other!  It's a hoot to watch. 
 
She is still timid but hopefully with more time she will begin to open up.  Took her a while to realize she will now sleep with me.  But once she got in the swing of things, she loves it - sleeps right by my head!
 
I've been taking pics and will post on Facebook.  The groomer loves her.  Karma always comes home bright eyed after she has been there.  I think Karma likes the bows in her hair!
 
Thanks to your wonderful organization for being part of Karma and I finding each other.  She is a much loved part of my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment