Friday, February 21, 2014

Shadow (formerly Wesley) - Adopted May 2012


Here's a photo of Shadow (previously Wesley) napping in between his sisters. He's a big cuddler!
A year ago we were looking for a small dog to add to our family - I had an idea for a fluffy little lap dog. At an APAWS adoption day I thought I'd found just the one.  I was cooing over it when my son walked up to me and the dog flipped out. We didn't go out looking for another lab, but Shadow was so sweet we couldn't resist.
He's affectionate and quite mischievous. He's a great playmate for our six year old, keeps our older girls active, and watches over our new baby.
Here he is taking care of my son when he was sick:


He's a happy dog and we're so happy we adopted him. Maybe he's so happy because he is convinced we have a tennis ball tree in the backyard.




No comments:

Post a Comment