Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Reggie, formerly Charley, Adopted August 2011

Charley is doing great.  I renamed him Reggie and now everyone thinks I named him after reggie bush, but the name just seemed to fit him.  He is very well behaved, listens really well, comes when I call him, retrieves the ball but would rather hang from the neck of my other dog.  I thought he was going to be a big black lab (my other dog is a yellow lab, I love the breed) but he is way smaller than she is though he weighs only 13 pounds less...he's up to 52! and I believe he has stopped growing.  He is a wonderful friend to my other lab and it all worked out very well.  I don't have any pictures of him cause he never stops moving.  I have never seen him sleeping, no matter what ridiculous hour I go into the kitchen for  amidnite snack.  And it only took to the end of the street for him to figure out how to heel.  He is an absolute angel and I am so glad yall  found him for me.  Well, angel to me and Isabel.  He really harasses the cats, and one of them gets back at him by sitting on top of his kennel just to drive him crazy.  But we are all getting along fine.  If I do manage to get a picture of him, I'll send it on.
 
Thanks for all yall do for our pups.

No comments:

Post a Comment